Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager with strong writing skills, a creative mind, and a passion for technology or events. You’ll be working closely with the Sr. Content Marketing Manager to manage and execute a content strategy that drives both brand awareness and demand generation.
You will be responsible for managing the execution, creation, distribution, syndication, and measurement of content across multiple channels and departments, as well as being an integral part of developing Splash’s voice and building our audience. We’re looking for a content marketer with an attention to detail (almost obsessive), strong communication skills, and a gift for transforming B2B content into something engaging and creative.
- Create and distribute various content (case studies, sales presentations, one-sheets, emails, website, e-books, videos, educational whitepapers, infographics, press releases, etc.) to drive awareness, demand gen, and customer engagement.
- Support the sales team through internal and external sales collateral (one-sheets, pitch slides, etc).
- Edit, write, and publish website content (main site, blog, resources) to support our inbound and brand goals.
- Manage and update the sales enablement content library.
- Plan, align, and track content initiatives with an editorial calendar.
- Effectively track and measure website and social media performance, and report results.
- Manage a network of freelance writers; edit and publish all output.
- Manage Splash’s social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) for both paid and organic efforts. Gather competitive intelligence.
- Drive organic traffic through SEO strategy and best practices.
- Plan and brainstorm promotion strategies to amplify product launches and other company initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, Psychology, or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in content marketing and/or experience working in B2B software or the event industry.
- Strong written communication skills with experience in writing for blogs and social media channels.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize.
- Knowledge and skills around both paid and organic social strategy, as well as experience in social publishing platforms.
- A keen eye for detail and design; experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- A genuine passion for writing and social media.
- Obsessed with data, and making informed content decisions.
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Analytics.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.