Events matter, and Splash can prove it. We partner with companies to help them build beautiful online experiences for their events, with the ultimate goal of building communities. Our platform allows clients to easily navigate and execute on planning logistics, while also capturing data for them to fully embrace the depth of their experiential marketing. Splash drives engagement – we want our clients to understand event ROI, and other positive business change.
Product managers at Splash have three core responsibilities. First and foremost, they must understand our user base and their event program goals. Second, they must be able to consolidate the wide range of goals and requests from our user base into concise, effective solutions. Third, they must be able to communicate those goals, problems, and solutions across different parts of the Splash organization.
- Effectively identify product gaps and communicate solutions and requirements, both verbally and in documentation
- Manage teams of designers and developers as they execute on product plans
- Keep stakeholders and the larger company up to date on project status before, during, and after a product ships
- Conduct user research through surveys, interviews, user tests, and data analytics
- Own one or more product lines, including release plans, defining product roadmaps, and serving as the internal “product expert”
- Responsible for ensuring high product quality and alignment with Splash product standards
- Manage development pods in web, mobile, or both
- Perform competitive analysis
- Collaborate with product design team to create wireframes and clear product requirements
- Own full scope product development, over part of our platform
- Communicate across organization on product vision and updates
At least 3 years of product management experience – familiarity with a SaaS model a plus
Ability to tell the story of a product journey, from MVP to finished product – you’ll need to utilize user stories and wireframes to clearly define requirements and outcomes, with efficient prioritization of development schedules
Full understanding of current state, future state, and ideal state
Ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple development and design teams
Strong attention to detail and respect for timelines & deadlines
Must have hustle and “all in” attitude – value ownership, integrity, innovation
Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is a bonus
- Splash is an equal opportunity employer.