Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is looking to hire our first Technical Account Manager (TAM) who will serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. This is an opportunity for someone who is excited to build on their previous experience and help mold and define the TAM function at Splash. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Splash platform, our TAMs excel at solving problems and integrating sales & marketing technologies. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers improve scaled marketing across in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Because the TAM position encompasses many responsibilities and opportunities, we are looking for candidates with broad knowledge in a variety of areas.
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Demo, deploy, operationalize, & extend the Splash platform
- Solve problems and coordinate support & services
- Consistently address our customers’ needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new capabilities on the Splash platform
- Work closely with CSMs on improving Splash operational status within key accounts
- 4+ years experience as a Technical Account Manager
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support position
- Experience taking ownership of complex projects and producing successful outcomes
- Working knowledge with some of the following technologies are required:
- JSON, HTTP Requests, REST
- Types of Authentication including Oauth and Basic Auth
- Understanding of UTM / URL parameters
- Nice to have: Familiar with Martech in the following capacities:
- Integrations with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot.
- Focus in the area of Salesforce automation (SFA), Lead Management and Marketing
- Focus on marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and campaigns automation
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission-first attitude
- Hands-on Splash experience a major plus
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at