Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Senior Sales Enablement Manager to join our growing team. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales and be a strategic partner to our sales team. You’ll lead the charge in building, developing, and scaling our sales enablement function to empower the sales team as they effectively position and sell Splash.
- Lead concept and messaging for internal and external sales materials alongside product marketer, copywriter, and sales enablement team members. Materials may include product one-pagers, segmented talk tracks, targeted positioning, pilot playbooks, competitive fact sheets, sales tools/ tips, quick reference cards, and more
- Develop a foundation of customizable training materials and programs that can be personalized with organizational specific messaging
- Foster strong relationships across the sales organization to keep abreast of sales strategies and opportunities
- Create and manage strategy and execution of a new sales rep onboarding and ongoing sales training
- Manage internal communications and feedback loop between sales and marketing departments
- Partner with sales to develop account-based marketing strategies and materials to support our key partners
- Partner with product marketing to conceptualize, develop, and rollout sales toolkit materials for new product launches
- 5+ years of related experience in B2B sales enablement, ideally within the SaaS Industry
- Proven track record of taking sales-focused initiatives from conception to completion.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively support a fast-paced and dynamic sales team Experience working with a creative team to develop marketing materials
- Light design experience and comfort with creative tools is a plus
- Passionate about development and have experience working with a dynamic sales team
- A critical thinker and problem solver willing to try new tactics and roll up your sleeves to find solutions
- A self-starter who brings a unique combination of flexibility, empathy, and strategic thinking to all projects
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills and the ability to communicate product values and differentiators clearly on both internal and external resources
- Able to thrive in a fast past environment working on multi-faceted initiatives while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable problem solver - you thrive when you can jump in and have a tangible impact on a sales opportunity, even if its for a meeting the next day!
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at