We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the Position:
We are looking for a creative, driven Visual Designer to join our team 30-40 hours a monthly (on contract/retainer) who can design assets across the board for social media platforms, email templates, promotional materials, landing pages, digital ads and campaigns. This role will help us deliver beautiful and compelling, brand-centric designs from swag items to event landing pages. You will create designs to bring a message to life, spark emotion, and promote action. You should have strong interpersonal skills and a strong online portfolio where you have created (either professionally or personally) cohesive designs for marketing campaigns, visual identities and digital experiences.
- Naturally creative, motivated and full of ideas
- Effective communicator and enthusiastic collaborator
- Diplomatic, with great interpersonal skills & enthusiasm
- Flexible multitasker who prioritizes their time efficiently
- Proactive, organized, and solutions obsessed
- Is a clear communicator that is able to express dependencies, questions and needs in order to complete requests
- A self starter who constantly identifies opportunities for creative problem solving
- Ability to work remote and communicate over Slack and Zoom
- Design assets across the board for social media platforms, email templates, promotional materials, digital ads, presentations, landing pages, digital marketing and campaigns
- Make certain that creative output adheres to brand style guides and requirements
- Create thoughtful and beautiful design work that connects back to both the brand and the high level concept
- Ensure that creative deliverables support the project briefs and are completed on schedule
- Participate in weekly design critiques
- Collaborate with creative/marketing teams
- Produce design for both print and digital
- Skillfully incorporate design direction from the Art Directors into finished design work
- 1–3 years experience working within an advertising agency, start-up, creative studio, or media organization with an emphasis on creating design work for marketing
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Figma
- Ability to work remotely and be flexible on working hours
- Have an online portfolio you can share with us
- After Effects and motion a plus
- Working CSS/HTML/JS knowledge a plus
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].