At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way and how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the Role
The Senior Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and nurturing customer relationships through lifecycle marketing and managing Splash’s growing community. The ideal candidate should have a background in customer or product marketing with a passion for measuring engagement and evangelizing customer stories and success.
This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing and works closely with the Customer Success and Product teams.
- Build, manage, and execute customer marketing campaigns to increase renewals, product adoption, customer engagement, and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Build, manage, and execute scalable customer onboarding programs.
- Manage, grow, and engage the Splash customer community, including our customer-led user group program, Slack community, and beta program.
- Collaborate with operations and the rest of the marketing team to build scalable, multi-channel customer experiences across website, email, advertising, webinars, and product.
- Manage and scale the customer evidence function, including maintaining libraries of customer stories, references, and quotes.
- Identify customers for case studies, awards, and speaking opportunities.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a customer or product marketing function, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Eager to build authentic relationships cross-functionally and with Splash customers
- As interested in high-level strategy as with tactical execution
- Fantastic, proactive communication, including stellar writing skills
- Ability to speak about technical products in human language
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick time, and 2 mental escape days per month (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].