The Splash Mission
At Splash, our mission is to make events easy. To deliver on this we’re building a tool that democratizes design – one that creates a seamless experience for event marketers, designers, and on-site coordinators; anyone that has a role in bringing an event to life. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
Reporting to the VPE, you’ll manage several of Splash’s Engineering Managers and foster partnership with Product Managers and Product Designers to drive your team’s towards successful outcomes. You will work closely with Product leadership and represent Engineering when interacting with internal stakeholders such as our Customer Success, Support, Implementation and Product Marketing. You will also be tasked with proposing and leading engineering wide-projects and supporting engineering managers and leads with successful delivery of their projects.
- Lead multiple engineering managers and teams.
- ShowUp and foster a positive and inclusive engineering culture.
- StayCurious and evolve development practices such as scrum, on-call, change-management, planning, etc.
- Drive for the creation of reliable, observable, high-quality services.
- LoveTheDetails and deliver insights/metrics focused on the performance of engineering teams.
- Partner with recruiting to hire great talent for your teams.
- Co-Create with Product, Support, Customer Implementation and Customer Success teams.
- BeReal by operating with transparency and establishing accountability.
- TakeCare of developer experience.
- Facilitate engineering-wide and lead company-wide projects.
- FindTheFun by creating opportunities for engineers to connect and enjoy life.
- Experience managing engineering managers and leaders.
- Proven track record in building and attracting strong, diverse engineering talent to organizations.
- Exceptional communication skills with extensive experience communicating to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience managing teams distributed across North America and Europe.
- Hold technical skills and experience that allow you to participate knowledgeably in technical discussions.
- Experience rolling out foundational technologies like event sourcing, observability, microservices, etc.
- Experience co-creating with overseas engineering teams and leaders.
What we offer
- Stock options for all employees.
- Flexible work hours.
- Career path coaching and planning.
- Training budget.
- Healthcare options for you and your family
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
- Yearly company offsite in New York City (pending it being safe health-wise).
- Fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company (IRL too when it’s safe!).
- On top of vacation, you’ll have at your disposal 2 extra Mental Escape days per month during which you’re encouraged to unplug from work.
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer. At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at