Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is looking for an experienced Professional Services Engagement Coordinator, who will be responsible for selling the Professional Services portfolio as well as ensuring effective project management of the delivery. Both independently and working closely alongside the Strategic Accounts sales teams and Project Management Office to enable Splash customers to gain the maximum value from their software investment. The Professional Services team ensures that Splash customers and partners are successfully implementing innovative and effective Splash solutions to meet their business goals.
You will be leading the sales process for our Professional Services team to maximize revenue growth and business-critical usage throughout the enterprise. You will be a key member of the extended sales team and will be expected to work closely with Account Executives, Account Managers & Customer Success Managers on creating solutions for our customers and supporting the end-to-end sales cycle. In this role, you will effectively present and scope Professional Services offerings and capabilities to new prospects and existing customers. You will be responsible for managing the Services Sales lifecycle from the proposal to project close. You will work closely with the Sales, Solutions Consulting, Customer Success & Delivery teams as a trusted advisor and business partner.
The right candidate will have strong business acumen and a successful track record of selling and delivering projects to business and IT executives, including the ability to translate client needs into appropriate Splash solutions, resource and staff engagements, mitigate risks and scope changes, and effectively deliver and close. Strong sales & project management experience in a software and services environment with a proven track record of success is a must. This important role is part of the Professional Services team.
- Actively monitor and manage inbound professional services requests queue to assess, qualify, and assign scoping team
- Work with Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Support to understand professional services request details
- Work closely with Professional Services Leadership and Solutions Architects to determine feasibility and estimated effort of request
- Develop a deep understanding of the Splash platform to allow for autonomous scoping and estimating of requests
- Creation and delivery of cost estimates and Statement of Work (SOW) to customers
- Direct communication with customers to elicit requirements, discuss timelines, provide cost estimates and status updates
- Manage opportunities in SFDC to capture accurate details throughout the sales lifecycle
- Support bookings forecast inputs
- Experience with engaging external customers directly
- Has worked in a technical environment and has the ability to learn new technologies
- Experience in defining solutions and associated proposals and effort estimates
- Strong appreciation for process efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present credibly and effectively
- Strong team spirit and desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with a SaaS software product in a customer-facing role
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at