We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the Team and Position
Join our growing engineering team as we extend Splash into brand new markets. Our modular software and scalable cloud infrastructure allows us to be stable and flexible as we provide SaaS features to our free and paid clients. We deal in workflow, efficiency optimization, and bulk data manipulation. We are building out an API-driven service-oriented architecture using PHP, Go, Nodejs and more. Our vision for the future is continuously evolving, with plans to introduce microservices into our infrastructure this year. Our roles not only involve understanding and contributing quality code to our existing architecture, but also being a key part of the initiatives that will lead us forward.
You’ll be responsible for assessing the complexity, design solutions for new features, implement, and iterate on your product. You'll have the opportunity to become the leader of your projects and other critical initiatives that are important to you and Splash.
The development and product teams are at Splash's core and contribute directly to the success of our team and company. We're proud to belong to a company where we continuously challenge each other to level up our skills and techniques - and we expect all our engineers to be inspired and evolve our conventions and tools.
- Successful implementation and rollout of microservices’ architecture and infrastructure
- Optimize engineers’ software development throughput and performance.
- Help implement an international strategy across our infrastructure and services.
- Manage and maintain multiple datacenters across the global.
- Decouple older architectural, monolithic systems and update with modern approaches.
- Directly contribute to increasing platform uptime and SLA metrics.
- Provide engineers with scalable and safe service management.
- 3+ years experience with professional software development.
- 3+ years experience as DevOps, SRE (Site Reliability Engineer), PE (Production Engineer), or similar.
- Production level Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform experience.
- Experience with GitOps workflows for changes to environments.
- Experience with Observibility tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Tracing, etc.
- High level objectives, maintaining, developing infrastructure to support more efficient release cycle.
- Experience with cloud provider such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Competency in Python, Golang, Ruby or similar.
What we Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, employee resource groups, unlimited sick time, and mental escape days (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].