We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the Team and Position
The QA Team Technical Lead will provide technical leadership in regard to testing methodology, test infrastructure and tooling. We are looking to build and maintain a truly scalable test infrastructure to empower developers to move quickly while ensuring quality.
- Build and maintain new test automation solutions, processes and frameworks.
- Provide technical leadership in test architecture for Engineers.
- Recommend and implement new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance product quality and developer experience across global regions.
- Collaborate with product and infrastructure teams around testing roadmap, tools and framework.
- Monitor test frameworks using metrics and reports
- Improve upon framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
- Expand and renew automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability.
- Work closely with Agile teams and other key stakeholders to ensure testing meets the needs of all users.
- Expertise in QA automation practices for Agile delivery methodology
- Experience coding in Python, Node or GO
- Extensive experience using tools like Selenium
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline, Automation Test suite integration
- Experience with static code analysis tools like SonarQube
- Experience coding
- Experience building self-service quality solutions tools for engineers to use in their day to day
- Hands-on experience in developing automation execution metrics/KPIs using technology like ELK and Grafana
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience working with Kubernetes
What we Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, employee resource groups, unlimited sick time, and mental escape days (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].