Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Our sales team helps the world’s leading brands transform their in-person marketing programs by providing technology solutions that make it easier and more efficient to create, execute and measure the impact of events at scale.
You're a fit for our Account Executive if you've blown away sales goals at a previous role, and are looking for an entrepreneurial sales environment. Ideally, you are a creative problem solver, looking to master and promote event marketing best practices, and help build a world class organization. Experience in the B2B SaaS space is a BIG bonus. You must be comfortable navigating complex and consultative sales processes (Fortune 500-1000 companies), handling deal sizes averaging $50k-$100k. This is an opportunity have an immediate impact: Come build with us!
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities (B2B and B2C) with C suite leaders, working within Splash’s corporate sales segment ($100M-$10B/yr accounts)
- Creatively identify, research, and generate pipeline of qualified target accounts through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Evangelize the Splash vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Work with Marketing Leaders to help them understand event marketing strategies, capture in-person insights, and understand event ROI
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close - organization! organization, organization!
- Forecast sales activity on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Strong understanding of sales metrics to drive performance
- Surprise, delight and captivate your prospects, clients and co-workers
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of quota carrying software, media, or technology solution sales in a SaaS company
- Proven record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience working mid-market/enterprise sales cycle
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior executive presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CMO is a plus
- Strong understanding of “land and expand methodology”
- A can do attitude
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at