At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way and how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will define the product vision and roadmap to establish how Splash can advance our attendee experience.
To be successful, the candidate will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of product management principles that will allow them to effectively prioritize initiatives that work to simplify attendee management activities from RSVP through to event golive. With that, they will guide a team in identifying our customers’ challenges and collaborating with other cross-functional teams to iteratively define, develop and deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Take ownership of our overall platform communications strategy, which focuses on providing tools to our customers to deliver a unique marketing experience to their event.
- Drive market and customer research to understand our core product offering to identify our strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities within a competitive event tech marketplace.
- Define and manage the product roadmap setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life-cycle, leading the end to end delivery of new products while constantly aligning our goals directly to our users' needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Leverage data/analytics to make decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
- 7+ years of experience in product management with experience in enterprise SaaS platform environments.
- Knowledgeable of how an enterprise SaaS organization delivers value to a customer. From marketing to sales, implementation to support, renewals and expansions through customer success.
- Practical experience with the execution of design thinking processes.A deep understanding of web and mobile based technologies.
- A practitioner of Agile and Lean software development methodologies.
- Passion for building innovative products that solve user needs through a deep understanding of the customer and finding product-market fit.
- Keen product intuition and UX sensibilities.
What we Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick time, and 2 mental escape days per month (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].