We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to come join our People team as a contract HR Coordinator! As a HR Coordinator at Splash you will have a unique opportunity to play a key role in helping us grow as a business while maintaining accurate data & records about our team and driving our culture.
This role will focus primarily on supporting HR Operations in the Implementation of HR services. While reporting to the HR Business partner, this role performs required tasks and initiatives, maintaining appropriate documentation and records, and an overall positive team member experience.
- Manage HR Admin items, including but not limited to running background checks; collecting and processing new hire information; filing employee paperwork, etc
- Assist in operational: on-boarding / off-boarding processes, transfers, employment verifications, I-9 compliance, tracking tasks
- Maintain Splash employee paperwork and coordinate with Splash employees to obtain and file acknowledgements (eg. Pay Rate Sheets, Background check disclosure forms, etc)
- Maintain employee folders
- Coordinating and scheduling 90 day employee reviews and special payments
- Maintain accurate employee roster
- Work with HR Business Partner to update and create Splash policy documentation
- Maintain and update company wide and departmental Org charts
- Support ad hoc projects as needed
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 1+ years of experience working with an HR team, with a foundational understanding of HR procedures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible working style, able to handle changing priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional interdepartmental communication skills with the professional savvy to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Discretion and Confidentiality is critical; there is a zero tolerance policy for unauthorized sharing of confidential information
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
This role will be a 40 hours/week with eligibility to enroll in our company provided benefits.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.