At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way and how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will define the product vision and roadmap that establishes how Splash can enable a holistic communications strategy for our customers. To be successful, the candidate will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of enterprise communication platforms ranging from email, SMS, marketing platforms and surveying tools. With that, they will guide a team in identifying our customers’ challenges and collaborating with other cross-functional teams to iteratively define, develop and deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Take ownership of our overall platform communications strategy, which focuses on providing tools to our customers to deliver a unique marketing experience to their event.
- Drive market and customer research to understand our core product offering to identify our strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities within a competitive event tech marketplace.
- Define and manage the product roadmap setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life-cycle, leading the end to end delivery of new products while constantly aligning our goals directly to our users' needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Leverage data/analytics to make decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably with experience in enterprise SaaS platform environments.
- A practitioner of Agile and Lean software development methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of how an enterprise SaaS organization delivers value to a customer. From marketing to sales, implementation to support, renewals and expansions through customer success.
- An understanding of design and design related tools.
- Passion for building innovative products that solve user needs through a deep understanding of the customer and finding product-market fit.
- Keen product intuition and UX sensibilities.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with a demonstrated ability of building strong cross-functional relationships within an organization.
- Prior experience in a senior product role at a product company. Experience with both administrator and employee experiences a plus.
If you’re interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.