We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
As a Client Success Representative, you will be a strategic advisor to our clients' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our clients' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in a client-facing role, but recent college graduates with strong internship experience are also welcome to apply.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned book of primarily SMB-level accounts
- Secure Renewals
- Monitor and Influence Client Health Score
- Deliver regular status and results presentations to internal and external teams, including measurement and communication of ROI
- Deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to clients as needed
- Orchestrate Training, Support, and Project Management with new specialized CS roles
- Develop expertise in Splash technology and Events marketing methodology in order communicate long-term roadmap and represent client needs internally
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing or project management role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Business acumen, sound decision making, and analytical skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and relevant software programs
- Experience in a quota-carrying role a plus, but not required
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players
If you’re interested in joining our talented, ambitious, and driven team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.