We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
As a Client Success Manager, you will be a strategic advisor to our clients' in-person marketing initiatives and will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, and renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our clients' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, and you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, and Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding and rewarding one.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned book of accounts
- Secure Renewals
- Understand the dynamics of each client’s business and execute account plans to identify, Generate, Manage, and Close Expansion Bookings
- Monitor and Influence Client Health Score
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams, including measurement and communication of ROI
- Deliver Training, Support, and Project Management directly to clients
- Orchestrate Training, Support, and Project Management with new specialized CS roles
- Role requires minimum of 20% travel
Develop expertise in Splash technology and Events marketing methodology in order communicate long-term roadmap and represent client needs internally
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing or project management role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical, and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Negotiation abilities
- Expertise with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience in a quota-carrying role preferred, but not required
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players
If you’re interested in joining our talented, ambitious, and driven team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.