We're Splash, a super-cool event marketing startup in New York City. We’re on a number of exciting adventures including building our Engineering Teams in NYC and Madrid.
Join our growing engineering team as we extend Splash into grand new markets. Our modular software and scalable cloud infrastructure allows us to be stable and flexible as we provide SaaS features to our free and paid clients. We deal in workflow, efficiency optimization, and bulk data manipulation. We are building out an API-driven service oriented architecture using PHP, Go, Python and more.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer of Platform Integrations with a focus on third-party platform integrations. Engineers will work on our Integrations pod and will focus on building upon our integrations framework and API, enhancing existing connectivity between Splash and Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua and other 3rd party platforms. You’ll need to have expert API development experience, have worked with 3rd party APIs before and command an eye for the detail in implementation.
- You have 5 or more years of experience with back-end development, with a focus on modern PHP (7+) and have leveraged frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel or similar. Other languages such as Python will be considered, but PHP is our primary backend language for now!
- You have worked with large codebases and have architected/implemented highly durable distributed systems
- You’ve designed and developed APIs and microservices. Strong knowledge of REST APIs, authentication and authorization standards and other technologies useful for system integrations
- You have familiarity with CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics and more.
- You have familiarity with iPaaS platforms such as Zapier or Workato.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, relational and non-relational databases, distributed systems, and parallel programming
- You're an awesome communicator, enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking. You also command a great sense of humor
The Role 🌿
- Lead the Integrations team; you’ll be collaborating with and guiding other engineers in developing high-quality, durable software
- Design, build, test and deploy integration solutions on existing and new target platforms
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement integration best practices
- Design, implement and maintain data feeds and integrations for ingesting data from and delivering data and insights to 3rd party platforms
- Work closely with product management to implement our roadmap and create new services/integrations that help customers realize and act upon the value of their data
- Work with Engineering leadership to define integrations strategy and future architecture.
- Design and develop services which provide data integration between marketing platforms and the Splash platform
- Occasionally battle your coworkers in Super Smash Brothers
- Evaluate project requirements, determine and design the best solution to a problem or feature, develop associated tests and ensure top quality results
The Extras 🕶
- You’ll have the option to work from home when you need to.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with really cool office dogs. You do like dogs, don’t you?
- We'll support your participation in meetups and dev conferences
- A vibrant, energetic and diverse office atmosphere.
- Spontaneous and planned events & off-sites with your team and company
Next Steps 🐾
If you want to know more or you'd like to join this great project and meet our brilliant, ambitious and hilarious team, send us your resume and cover letter. Tell us about you, your goals and your personality; we want to work with real people. Like our CEO says, keep it casual!
Your time at Splash will be some of the the most exciting, challenging and rewarding work you may ever do.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We can’t wait to meet you.