We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
Splash is seeking a Director of Demand Generation that will play a critical role in the company’s growth strategy. You are a collaborative and data-driven leader with a proven track record in building and scaling a demand generation function across people, process and programs. In this role, you will be responsible for creating the demand strategy and initiative calendar that support the company’s fast growth plan, driving cross-team execution to achieve demand targets for all stages of the demand funnel. You’re a strategic thinker, analytically motivated and have proven ability to build a cross-functional team working closely with sales, customer success, product marketing, and marketing ops, to ensure we are delivering the pipeline needed to continue to fuel Splash’s growth.
- Define and drive the demand generation strategy, ensuring that your plan will generate sufficient leads and opportunities to achieve growth targets
- Lead and orchestrate cross-functional execution against all go-to-market integrated campaigns that support demand creation, product launches, and other strategic initiatives, across marketing, account development, sales and services
- Build and drive the campaign execution strategy and plan, including channel mix, content plan, promotional components, and overall timeline. Define the end-to-end customer experience across digital, in-person, web experience, and nurture programs
- Execute and assess new ways to drive new leads, leveraging various media, targeted lists, and other opportunities to build awareness. Activities to include but not limited to; webinars, digital, email, events, direct marketing, content syndication, brand awareness, and BDR team efforts
- Partner with sales as their primary marketing leader, to optimize acquisition targets, lead generation, pipeline coverage, acceleration and alignment across net new and account expansion priorities
- Support sales planning and success, through the delivery of sales readiness materials, campaign initiatives, and training for how to best prioritize and respond to demand.
- Identify appropriate events across Splash’s target audience segments, that drive brand awareness and leads to support initiative and campaign efforts
- Understand the best ways to segment and leverage this asset to drive more results. This will include leveraging our freemium product to generate qualified leads through education and nurture efforts
- Work with marketing ops to build scalable reporting across campaign performance metrics, including continuous testing and optimization plans. Drive the learning and adjustments for the campaign optimization across content and execution
- Provide regular reporting cadence and visibility through dashboards, on all marketing activities to track performance, contribution to pipeline and ROI
- 10 years experience in B2B marketing, with demonstrated tenure supporting multiple demand channels, preferably at SaaS or technology companies
- Deep experience planning and managing integrated initiatives and demand generation programs that produce high quality opportunities that drive revenue
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting and analysis
- An understanding and hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches, including digital advertising, website optimization, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, demand partnerships, content syndication, sponsorships, and more
- Previous experience running account-based campaigns and a track record of success for penetrating key accounts
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Ability to build relationships internally and collaborate with key stakeholders in sales, customer success, product marketing, and product management
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Thrives in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Event marketing or event technology experience a plus
What’s Next: If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.