Full-time Pay Rate: Up to $22.00/ hourly ( Depending on Experience)
$500 Sign on Bonus
At Spin, we give people the freedom to move. Our Market Operations team has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Team Lead. In this role, you'll be leading Spin's day-to-day operations in your city and building a highly efficient operations team, on a specific weekly shift (including overnights and weekends). The ideal candidate will have strong leadership experience along with great communication skills. The Operations Team Lead ensures that Spin is delivering safe, reliable and enjoyable service, delighting customers and supporting the goals of our government partners. You love solving problems, thinking critically, and achieving the highest levels of performance. You’ll report to a market manager in your region. This is an non-exempt position, paid hourly and eligible for overtime.
- Training, managing, coaching, and motivating personnel to achieve prompt attendance, superior performance, and good morale
- Deployment planning and fleet monitoring to ensure Operations Specialists’ efficiency using internal dashboard and route planner
- Oversee warehouse operations to ensure asset health and repair productivity among Maintenance Specialists
- Maintain Fleet Ops team safety culture inside and outside the warehouse, including COVID compliance, charging safety, PPE supply, incident reporting, and hazard mitigation
- Closely track key operational metrics and audit team performance using spreadsheets and internal tools
- Coordinate schedules of all hourly team members; step up to perform the duties of a Shift Lead, Maintenance Lead, Operations Specialist, or Maintenance Specialist if needed
- Serve as our local point of contact for other internal teams
- This role will work weekends + nights
- 2-4 years of experience leading warehouse and driver personnel in operations, logistics, distribution, or related sectors
- 18+ year of age, with a minimum of 2 years driving experience, and a valid driver’s license
- Technical background: familiarity with spreadsheets and web tools, proficiency with math, technical savvy to quickly learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in English (firmly required)
- 4+ years of experience as a warehouse supervisor working in operations, logistics, distribution, tech, or related sectors
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Transportation/Logistics, Business or any STEM field
- Familiarity with local streets and neighborhoods
- Results-orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry scooters/e-bikes, related components/parts, and tools weighing up to 80-90 lbs scooters (with or without reasonable accommodation)
The Benefits (Full-time only)
- PTO – Accrued Vacation & Sick
- Cell Phone Stipend + Commuter Benefits
- Medical (Cigna, HSA + Kaiser), Dental (Principle), + Vision (Principle)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) + Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance (Lincoln Financial - Life/Travel/EAP + Short Term Disability Insurance
An essential function of this position is driving. Therefore, to be eligible, a valid and current driver’s license is required. If an applicant is offered a position, proof of a valid and current driver’s license will be one of the conditions of employment.
Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.