About the Role
At Spin, we give people the Freedom to Move. Spin Mobility is an essential service that provides shared electric scooters in your area, enabling our customers access to safe, reliable transportation. Our Market Operations team is looking for people to join a fast-paced company that offers the opportunity to grow, and directly make an impact in your community.
As a member of our team, your role is integral to managing scooter availability and thinking critically how to improve our service offering. We operate 7 days a week with multiple shifts, including early mornings, late evenings, and weekends. We offer full benefits for all full-time employees.
- Drive & operate a company vehicle following mobile app guided destinations
- Support operations and logistics with fleet deployment, staging, and collection of scooters
- Relocate scooters from low to high demand areas
- Quality checks and basic repairs
- Collaborate with team members to accomplish shift goals
- Participate in new product and feature releases
- A valid driver's license
- Must be 18 years or older with two years of driving experience
- A smartphone and comfort multitasking with mobile apps
- Ability to lift 75-100 lb scooters (with or without accommodation)
- Ability to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- Action oriented
- Familiarity with local streets and neighborhoods
- Previous related experience such as delivery, rideshare, or warehouse inventory work
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness, Home Office & Internet perk for salaried roles
- A monthly Mental Health Day-Off for salaried roles
- WeWork Pass (eligible remote salaried FTE)
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Spin is a micromobilty company that operates fleets of rental electric bikes and electric scooters in cities and campuses across the United States and Canada. Spin launched the first-ever stationless bike share program in the United States and was instrumental in crafting the world’s first mobility permitting system that is now used around the world. Spin is known for its city- and campus-friendly approach to micromobility, and was the first operator to deploy a number of technology innovations to improve rider compliance, such as sidewalk riding detection technology. Spin consists of a diverse team of experienced professionals from the public sector, private sectors, and the transportation advocacy world, all of whom are committed to fulfilling the company’s mission - to help create a world full of 15-minute cities.
For more information visit https://www.spin.app