At Spin, we give people the Freedom to Move. Spin Mobility is an essential service that provides shared electric scooters and/or bikes in your area, enabling our customers access to safe, reliable transportation.
Our Market Operations team is looking for people to join a fast-paced company that offers the opportunity to grow, and directly make an impact in your community.
As a member of our team, your role is integral to managing scooter availability and thinking critically how to improve our service offering. We operate 7 days a week with multiple shifts, including early mornings, late evenings, and weekends. We offer full benefits for all full-time employees.
- Safely load, unload, drive, & operate a company vehicle following mobile app guided destinations
- Support operations and logistics with fleet deployment in vans, staging in the warehouse, and collection of scooters from the field
- Relocate scooters from low to high demand areas in a timely fashion
- Regular quality and performance checks on scooters and company vehicles
- Basic scooter diagnostics, follow company procedures to identify necessary repairs on damaged or malfunctioning scooters
- Disinfect, clean, and prepare scooters to ensure a safe and enjoyable rider experience
- Ensure all docked and warehoused vehicles are charging according to Spin’s safety procedures
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to accomplish shift goals in person and via mobile app.
- Participate in quality assurance and testing for new product and feature releases
- A valid driver's license
- Must be 18 years or older with two years of driving experience
- A smartphone, and must be comfortable multitasking with mobile apps
- Ability to lift 80-90 lbs (with or without accommodation)
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills; commitment & desire to work well with others
- Proficiency in English (firmly required)
- Ability to work multiple shifts, including weekends
- Proactive, communicative orientation and collaboration style
- Familiarity with local streets and neighborhoods
- Previous related experience such as delivery, rideshare, or warehouse inventory work
The Benefits (Full-time only)
- PTO – Accrued Vacation & Sick
- Cell Phone Stipend + Commuter Benefits
- Medical (Cigna, HSA + Kaiser), Dental (Principle), + Vision (Principle)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) + Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance (Lincoln Financial - Life/Travel/EAP + Short Term Disability Insurance
Hourly Rate Up To 18.00$
An essential function of this position is driving, therefore to be eligible a valid and current driver’s license is required. If an applicant is offered a position, proof of a valid and current driver’s license will be one of the conditions of employment.
Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.