- Perform vendor invoice verification and collect approvals through our electronic approval workflow system
- Record invoices for all entities in our ERP system
- Coordinate open items and prepare payment runs for the invoices due
- Clarify and manage open items in the vendor accounts
- Liaise with various departments to obtain accounting transaction support
- Support the preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Analytical review of accounting transactions whilst supporting with issues
- Ensure accounting transactions are recorded to the proper chart of accounts (i.e. legal entities, accounts, departments, currencies, etc).
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations; and identify and resolve reconciling items
- Prepare and review monthly account variance analysis
- Gather supporting documentation for internal and external audits and fields related questions
- Support in month-end, quarterly and year-end closing in line with IFRS
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is needed
- Relevant 3-5 years of proven accounting experience (preferably in a large multi-national company or in a major accounting firm)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular: advanced Excel skills) and G Suite products
- Willing to carry out bank appointments and open to business travel
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills, combined with great attention to detail
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English, verbally and written; German, Spanish or any other European language a strong plus
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Being part of a company with a mission to improve the lives of millions
- Gathering work experience which puts you miles ahead in your career
- A collaborative working environment and being a member of a highly motivated team
- Global interaction with like-minded and international colleagues
- Remote work with option to work in modern co-working spaces
- Provision with great tech equipment
- Competitive remuneration
Please note, at first this role be on a temporary contract with option of extension after 6 months.
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law. Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.