Spin’s mission is to make daily living more efficient and enjoyable by reducing barriers to transportation and improving access to education, jobs, healthcare and more through a world full of 15-minute cities. As one of the leading micromobility companies and a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, Spin partners with local communities and governments to bring sustainable, affordable and reliable e-scooter and e-bike programs to cities in North America and Europe. We are a diverse group of artists, engineers, designers, urban planners, tech and policy experts from around the world. We believe in inclusivity and building powerful alliances to fulfill our goals and move our mission forward. Above all, we at Spin are connected by our values and purpose which is to give more people the freedom to move. Learn more www.spin.app
About the Role
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist to join our Cologne-based Customer Support Team here at Spin! You will be responsible for ensuring our users are assisted in a professional and timely manner in ways that are unconventional to the customer support “norm”. Our goal is simple - keep our user base extremely happy at all costs. Our landscape is constantly changing, and we look forward to adding individuals who can contribute and thrive through change, promote ideas and tackle the tasks at hand in any given situation.
In this role, you’ll bring your extensive skillset and Spin brand knowledge to pair with exceptional people skills and provide our customers with an experience they’ve never had before in the micro-mobility landscape. We’ve created a culture that promotes challenging ideas - challenging the status quo for Customer Support. We want our Customer Support experience to blow initial expectations out of the water - we want our users to feel like they are talking to a friend, rather than a robot. If you have what it takes, then we want to hear from you.
- Respond to all customer support inquiries through our ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Create relocation/repair request tickets on our Admin portal in great detail
- Delegate relocation/repair request tickets to our Ground Operations teams in each city within your region
- Answer incoming live phone calls from users via Zendesk/Aircall
- Ensure a seamless, enthusiastic customer experience from start to finish
- Engage with our Product and Engineering teams when there are technical support issues & bugs
- Log types of issues via tags and iterate on tagging process
- Create help desk articles, canned responses, and product trainings
- Log any accidents and report any time-sensitive issues to our leadership and policy teams
- 1-3 years in a Customer Support Experience role
- Experience using Zendesk, JIRA, Aircall and Slack would be a benefit
- Technically savvy and quick learner
- Adapt to quickly changing landscapes within the Support Organization
- Ability to type above 45 WPM
- Incredible organization skills and attention to detail
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Apple Store / Google Apps Review System would be a benefit
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.