Spin brings sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner. Spin is a wholly-owned independent subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company following its acquisition late last year.
Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin is expanding quickly in the US and internationally and is looking for top-tier talent to help bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
- Own the AP process for all of our legal entities including purchase requisition review and approval, invoice coding, recording and payment
- Oversee and direct critical functions within the day to day finance process including AP, banking, and cash management
- Review and process expense reports ensuring appropriate approval and compliance with our various policies
- Track all incoming requests (Goods and Services) throughout the various workflows to ensure that requests are processed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner.
- Ensure an audit trail of all historical information is accessible, through the effective storage of all invoices and the maintenance of vendor files
- Help negotiate contractual terms with current and potential vendors
- Act as the central point of contact for internal teams and external parties (vendors/suppliers) for all accounts queries
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payments and timely month end closing of accounts payables
- Assist with Purchase Order and vendor set up
- Reconciliation and tracking of PO, contracts, and commitment due dates
- Assist with resolution of discrepancies between POs and invoice
- Responsible for the maintenance of vendor accounts and vendor account reconciliation
- Responsible for managing expense report processing and approval
- Responsible for Banking and credit card company relationships
- Review aging reports and determine invoices that need to be paid.
- Research and assist in resolving account discrepancies
- Responsible for AP ledger reconciliations
- Coordinate responses to audit inquire regarding accounts payable expenses.
- 5-7 years of relevant accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of Netsuite Procurement and AP Module
- Strong analytical skills - a natural affinity with numbers is a must!
- Attention to detail and an ability to show initiative, take on responsibly and follow through on queries and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills, comfortable to deal with both internal and external parties, clients and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills, able to effectively multitask multiple projects at a time
- Proficiency with MS Office, mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- The talent and appetite to become an influential member of a fast-growing business – to keep developing yourself and us!