Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
About the Role
As Spin continues to rapidly grow, we need an outstanding recruiting leader to partner with our hiring managers to define and implement strategies that support our mission of building a world class team. You'll lead, manage, and develop the team for its next stage of growth, and will also be tasked with implementing innovative sourcing strategies and programs aimed at attracting passive prospects.
You should have a knack for telling a story with data and partnering closely with hiring teams to grow and cultivate talent networks across the US. This position will act as a true partner to the business to identify talent gaps, implement sourcing tools and processes and ensure we have robust programs for diversity, employer branding and an engaging candidate experience. You're enthusiastic about the company mission and about building something for the long haul. This is a fun role with a great team under you and the opportunity to grow enormously.
Spin is looking for a highly motivated Corporate Recruiter to help our team grow! At Spin, you can expect high levels of responsibility, a fast paced environment and excellent learning opportunities.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
- Post, maintain, and track job listings; support to arrange interviews.
- 4+ years of corporate recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks).
- Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships.
- Prior start-up experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and diligence in having a self starter mentality and a strong work ethic.
- Must thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer-service orientation with a friendly, helpful, and positive demeanor
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.