Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel-performance for sales management.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating and implementing new tools.
- Work with sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent.
- Administer Salesforce and sales effectiveness tools and work with related agency partners.
- Define and measure Spin’s quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and up-sell processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology.
- Experience managing a sales operations team and/or external agency partners.
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce and email marketing strategies.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.