Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
About the Role
As an EA at Spin, you will work closely with top-level Executives to help enhance productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the company's executive team (CEO, President, CTO, and CBO) on scheduling, calendar management, and ad hoc projects.
- Support the entire team's day-to-day operations and come up with new ways to keep everyone happy and effective.
- Leverage your creativity to help establish and express our company culture.
- Assist in coordinating logistics for team off-sites and activities.
- Approve employee expenses.
- Work closely with recruiting to schedule on-site interviews for exec team.
- Take notes in meetings, run errands, and help exec team stay organized.
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming conferences and events to streamline planning.
- 3+ years working in a fast-paced environment in a similar role
- Someone who is highly organized and a natural project manager
- Someone who embodies a high level of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- A self-starter who is highly motivated — no job too small or too big!
- Being extremely resourceful and able to think on your feet
- Being proactive — anticipating the needs of others before anyone else
- Someone who is emotionally intelligent and a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Someone who enjoys partnering with other administrative colleagues across the organization and providing back-up support when necessary
- Previous start-up experience is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.