Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
About the Role
There are times when Spin want to accelerate growth in its user base, and that’s why we are hiring a Digital User Acquisition Manager. This person will use traditional and untraditional digital acquisition channels to acquire users. This person will also be responsible for using digital marketing channels to increase awareness and support our company hiring objectives.
Our ideal candidate has experience managing hundreds and thousands of digital acquisition campaigns. They love to tweak creative, copy and targeting to better optimize the spend. They have thoughtful opinions on what performance metric to optimize towards and generally love digital marketing.
This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the Director of Performance Marketing.
- Build the User Acquisition strategy and own execution to acquire new riders.
- Grow Spin’s rider base using channels like Facebook Ads and App Store ads.
- Optimize Spin's digital ads in order to maximize ROI.
- Ensure that all campaigns are staying within allotted budgets.
- Use digital marketing channels to hyper target messages to specific segments of people and users.
- Direct experience managing campaigns in App Store and Facebook ad platforms.
- Experience optimizing user acquisition for various points in a user funnel.
- Experience growing user bases in highly targeted locales.
- Experience executing multi-million dollar digital acquisition campaigns across multiple channels.
- A passion for optimization and outperforming KPIs.
- A deep understanding of the value of user acquisition as it relates to true growth in a consumer company.
- 2+ years digital acquisition marketing experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.