Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
About the Role
Spin is looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to help our team grow! At Spin, you can expect high levels of responsibility, a fast paced environment and excellent learning opportunities.
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to deliver the best service to internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Creative and resourceful with the knack for building and streamlining processes
- Proficiency in Google Suite (email, calendar, docs, sheets)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Demonstrated attention to detail and success in organizing and prioritizing workload, competing tasks, and / or special requests
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high sense of urgency when completing tasks and projects
- Ability to problem solve, innovate, and assist with developing new or improved processes
- Excellent customer-service orientation with a friendly, helpful, and positive demeanor
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates and interviewers throughout the entire interview process
- Manage the interview scheduling process and communicate all logistics to candidates and interview teams. Schedule phone, video, and on-site interviews.
- Collaborate with all team members to create and continuously improve our recruiting process
- Manage a high volume of recruiting activity
- Post jobs and administer applicant tracking system (ATS) as needed
- Coordinate candidate travel and process candidate expense reimbursements
- Collect interview feedback
- Create offer letters
- Input new hires into HRIS system
- Maintain compliant and updated recruiting files
- Update and maintain reports for recruiting activity and recruiting compliance
- Assist with other recruiting and HR tasks and projects as needed
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
-Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.