Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
As a Regional Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Regional General Manager (RGM) and HQ Marketing in the development of regional and local marketing strategies, with a special focus on driving user growth and engagement. This is a hands-on role where you’ll be expected to execute programs that you develop alongside the RGM to support growth in your region(s). Your focus will be on driving engaging campaigns and strategies catered to each market, helping make Spin the first choice for consumers looking for affordable and reliable transportation options. You should be an expert at making data-driven decisions and figuring out the most efficient and cost effective ways to grow Spin’s user base.
- Developing regional and local marketing strategies in collaboration with the RGM and HQ Marketing, with a special focus on driving user growth and engagement
- Executing local marketing needs (drafting emails/push, promos, collateral, swag, events)
- Localizing and executing national marketing campaigns
- Project-managing the execution of launch marketing (PR, staffing, growth strategy, collateral)
- Coordinating cross-functional efforts to drive brand awareness in your region
- Experimenting with creative ways to engage users, and developing processes to scale these efforts across markets
- 4+ years marketing experience delivering highly successful growth strategies, with a focus on consumer marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience building marketing plans and campaigns, with expertise in promotional marketing, strategy, positioning, channel/comms planning, deployment, and measurement
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and agility to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes to drive cross-organizational alignment
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
-Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.