Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Recognized for its consistent cooperation and collaboration with cities, Spin partners closely with transportation planners, elected officials, community groups, and university administrators to bring stationless mobility options to streets in a responsible and carefully orchestrated manner.
Based in San Francisco, Spin is a diverse team of engineers, designers, urban planners, policymakers, lawyers and operators with experience from Y Combinator, Lyft, Uber, local and federal government, and the transportation advocacy world. Spin was known for launching the first stationless mobility program in Seattle, and has since expanded to become the exclusive electric scooter partner in mid-sized cities like Coral Gables, Florida and Lexington, Kentucky, and one of a few permitted scooter operators in large cities like Denver, Detroit, and Washington, D.C. The team embeds in cities and neighborhoods to understand their specific transportation needs, and hires locally from the community.
Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
Spin is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to join our Business Development team. The right candidate is a self starter with the ability to manage new and existing partners, develop and track ongoing partner activities, and drive positive outcomes for each partnership. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for achieving ambitious revenue goals, work cross-functionally, and directly impact the success of Spin and our partners.
- Build trusted relationships with our partners across a range of functions and levels, from C-level/senior executives, relationship managers, and department leads
- Develop strategy and execute account management
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create win-win situations
- Lead partner discussions ensuring alignment of process, critical inputs, goals, and reporting
- Manage the growth and monetization of existing partners through scalable programs that can span across multiple industries
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders including legal, product, and operations
- Manage projects to ensure that timelines and requirements are met. Forecast and report on key metrics
- Analyze complex contracts with regard to legal and financial implications
- Research new partners and partnership opportunities
- Experience in consulting, account management, customer success, project management, or sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in finance, business, or related field of study, MBA a plus
- Startup experience preferred, but not required
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Comfortable with Powerpoint and Excel
- Expert communication and relationship building skills
- Comfort working in ambiguity with a bent towards fast execution and iteration
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Strong project management skills
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Daily catered lunch in our SF office
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Commuter stipend plus pre-tax benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
-Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.