Who We Are
For over 20 years, SPINS' mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
Due to growth, we are expanding our team. In this Director, Consumer Panel role you will use your professional and sharp analytic mind to deliver critical insights to clients in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. This role reports directly to the Principal, Consumer Insights and is part of our broader Client Growth Solutions consulting team. We are a collaborative organization and this opportunity will allow you to actively partner with everyone from Consumer Insight teammates to company leaders, all in support of your professional growth.
- Use strong quantitative analysis skills and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry expertise in syndicated data to develop informed, actionable recommendations to client stakeholders.
- Execute, analyze and present findings to our CPG clients’ category management and brand and trade marketing groups.
- Use your energy and motivation to evaluate research data, find key points, and recommend action steps to directly impact the bottom line for our clients.
- Achieve high-quality results through effective data integrity
- Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met.
What you bring:
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Consumer Panel data (Nielsen or IRI)
- Marketing and/or sales analytics with a CPG company or data/research supplier
- Client-facing experience utilizing syndicated data for insight storytelling is a big plus
- Strong project management and process skills with experience utilizing Excel and PowerPoint to deliver data. Strong visualization experience preferred.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject preferred (e.g. Stats, Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc.)
- Interest to expand knowledge base into the Natural/Organic industry is a plus
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
If we haven’t convinced you to join us yet, this just might! Sure we have a great benefit program but SPINS also offers its team members:
- Company subsidized commuter transit program
- Gym, bike storage and showers onsite
- Fresh and healthy snacks daily
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Free yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, client product demos, outings, and more.