A Day in the Life of
You will help change the landscape of the rocket launch industry and be an integral and unique part of a close-knit team of individuals operating in a high energy environment. As a Real Estate Project Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for supporting programs across a rapidly growing space launch start-up involving space launch facilities and sites, contracting, permitting and relationship managment with local, state and federal agencies. This is a full-time position located at our Long Beach, CA facility.
- Support sites and facilities with corporate real estate matters such as prospecting properties of interest, negotiating leases and contracts, regulatory permitting and related matters
- Evaluate, contract, and manage contractors, budgets and schedules while identifying key requirements needed from multi-disciplinary teams and vendors
- Cultivate strategic partnerships across a diverse group of stakeholders by conducting meetings, presentations
- Research and plan daily operations to bring projects to life from concept to reality
- Manage internal communications with Engineering, Operations, and Product development
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the company
- Minimize project risks
- 4+ years of proven excellence and working experience managing real estate projects
- Excels in prioritizing and organizing key objectives in alignment with company goals
- Understands customer priorities and effectively fosters communication with teams to identify feasibility and input on corresponding timelines.
- A natural ability to listen, present and story-tell, confidently and empathetically
- Willing, able and flexible to travel approx. ~25% of the time or as needed, including internationally and on short notice.
- Contract management experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- A passion for the Space Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of start-up experience
- Ability to lead a team or have held leadership position
- An adaptable team player that can also self-manage, motivate and delegate
SpinLaunch is required by the U.S. Government to comply with various space technology export regulations including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident (“green card holder”) as defined by ITAR (22 CFR §120.15). More information on ITAR can be found here.
SpinLaunch is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Each individual has the right to work in a professional environment that promotes equal employment opportunity and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.