Spell's mission is to make machine learning and deep learning accessible to everyone. An end-to-end machine learning platform, Spell’s infrastructure, and tools allow anyone to prepare, train, deploy, and manage machine learning projects.
Spell is looking for a Marketing Manager with a passion for results, a commitment to data-driven decision-making, and a relentless focus on understanding our users and their needs. The Marketing Manager will evolve and implement our digital marketing strategies to align with our company vision. You will work with Sales, Product, and Design to deliver inspirational and educational marketing experiences to the industry and prospective clients.
Spell is a fast-growing startup in a growing AI industry, and this is an opportunity to join a team building a great product and looking to make machine learning and deep learning simple and accessible to everyone.
- Manage all aspects of Paid Search & Social across platforms (Google, Linkedin, Facebook, and others), including ideation, setup, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Create and execute email marketing programs, including newsletters, customer, and prospect nurture programs, and triggered emails.
- Management of writers and content creators.
- Ownership of the content calendar and ensuring regular content cadence across all marketing channels.
- Creation of collateral such as landing pages, video, social, newsletters, blog posts, engagement emails, and more.
- Coordinating with other teams across the company to ensure content consistency and accuracy.
- Analyzing, testing, and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements.
- 3+ years experience in digital, paid, content, and email marketing.
- Experience with content & video creation, email best practices, SEO and analytics platforms.
- Ability to autonomously work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Have a passion for emerging technology (specifically data science and machine learning), content creation, and educating people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and develop strategies to execute, test, and optimize.
- Can bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to content creation.