Spell is looking for an organized, enthusiastic and inclusive Lead Product Manager to join a team of talented engineers, marketing, and sales people in developing our machine learning platform. Ideally you will have experience working with technical teams and will have launched developer tools or enterprise SaaS products. You should be excited about driving goals and milestones, organizing work and day-to-day tasks, digging into product analytics, and communicating across the internal organization and with our users. Product Managers at Spell have tremendous responsibility and with it the opportunity to become leaders for the next generation of tools for AI.
- Work with executive team to create the strategic product roadmap, justified from data from current users, prospective clients, and user testing/interviews
- Schedule and coordinate resources and set deadlines for for the engineering and design teams for product development.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to systematically prioritize work and design a product roadmap.
- Share product updates at weekly company-wide meetings, team lead meetings, and oversee engineering/design/PM stand-ups.
- Take responsibility for milestones, release dates as well as post-release goals.
- Work with Marketing team on product launch announcements.
- Work with Sales team to get product feedback and insights from potential customers.
- Establish shared understanding of product goals across the company by building consensus on priorities.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- 5+ years product management or technical project management experience
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with product analytics