What is Spell?
Spell is a platform that makes Machine Learning and Deep Learning accessible to teams of any size. An end-to-end data science and machine learning platform, Spell’s infrastructure and tools allow anyone to prepare, train, deploy, and manage machine learning projects.
Don’t be held back by infrastructure. With Spell the best CPU and GPU machine types and frameworks for experiments are accessible in seconds. Save time on setup and management with simple command line tools and an intuitive web console.
Built for Teams
Spell is built for team collaboration, project monitoring, and experiment reproduction. Through Jupyter workspaces, datasets, and resources, Spell gives teams everything they need to thrive and work collaboratively. Spell’s platform is straightforward, making it easy for new hires to get up to speed.
White glove service that features on-premise deployment and one-on-one premium support. Spell works with enterprises’ specific operations. This includes integrating with Single sign-on systems, internal data stores, and governance systems. Spell provides the services necessary for clients to be successful in machine learning endeavors.
We're thoughtful about the kind of culture we are creating at Spell. So we started with the following core values and ask ourselves frequently if we're living up to them.
Openness - we are honest with each other and question decisions while maintaining mutual respect
Integrity - we are reliable and compassionate teammates, and we work hard to give and earn trust
Inclusion - we are a company for everyone and are vigilant about being a welcoming environment
Bias to Action - we prefer code to arguments, and we treat everything around us as open to improvement
Excellence - we write high quality code, work hard, are reliable and take the time to know what we're talking about
We offer great benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Multiple options of free health, vision and dental insurance plans Low additional cost to add dependents or significant others
- 20 days of vacation per year, in addition to major holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Relocation expense coverage (when necessary)
- Tax-free MetroCard and other commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike memberships
- Snacks, social events and other group activities throughout the year
- Access to Spell compute resources for personal research
Learn more at: https://www.spell.run/