Creative Account & Project Manager
This is a full-time, position working collaboratively with colleagues across Europe and the US.
About Spektrum 44: We are a branding and experience design agency serving reputable clients globally within the automotive, luxury, and tourism industries. With a strong passion for innovation and problem solving, we take a unique approach to our solutions by crossing design with technology. We believe in creating meaningful experiences while always having fun.
Who You Are: We are looking for an Account & Project Manager to champion our client’s needs and contribute to our overall growth plan. In this role, you will manage day-to-day project execution across internal teams, clients and partners. Your passion will propel client engagements, and your dedication will show you are by their side to see the projects come to fruition. As a brand steward, you leverage your communication skills to tell a meaningful story and inspire others along the way. In addition, you will consistently look to break the mold as we forge design and innovative branding solutions for our clients.
What you bring to the team:
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment within a digital/creative agency or in-house with a variety of projects, at least 3-5 years
- Previous experience with vendor and client management
- Strong track record managing the end-to-end execution of projects and driving alignment and progress across diverse teams of creatives and developers
- Extensive knowledge of budget and project plan development
- Ability to use strategic vision, critical thinking, and sound judgment to develop and execute growth plans
- Experience managing agile projects and utilizing project tracking software.
- Ability to build and maintain highly collaborative cross-functional internal relationships
- Comfort with changing and sometimes ambiguous timelines
- Ability to multi-task to execute across a variety of responsibilities and projects
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience within a technical environment is a plus
- Ability to commute to Munich, Germany once COVID restrictions are lifted
- Fluent in both German and English is a must
Within Your First Year You’ll:
- Be the main point of contact for our clients on your projects.
- Proactively identify our clients’ goals, and show that our team understands and is aligned to help get them there.
- Own and drive major cross-functional project efforts. You will identify the scope, detect and communicate risks, and coordinate with all teams.
- Have developed a strong rapport with our internal team of project managers, creatives, and developers. You’ll know their strengths and processes while also bringing a fresh perspective.
What are the benefits of joining our team? At Spektrum 44, we put our employees first. By choosing a career at Spektrum 44, you will gain the perks of an autonomous and flexible work environment along with access to state-of-the-art hardware and software to complete your job successfully. Enjoy a laid-back, modern workplace with casual dress attire and company celebrations – both in and out of the office! We take pride in offering a competitive compensation model and benefits for everyone.
By submitting an application, you are acknowledging that your data will be transmitted outside the EU to the USA where GDPR does not apply. All applicants will be screened and interviewed by the Sulzer US Hiring Team which has offices in Montvale, NJ and McLean, VA, USA.