Speechify is the easiest way to listen to the world’s information. Articles on the web, documents in the cloud, books on your phone. We absorb it all and let you listen to it at your desk, on the go, at your own speed, and with tools that make learning easier, deeper, and faster.
What streaming services have done for audio entertainment, we’re doing for audio information. And whatever we’re doing seems to be working. We’re #1 in our category, and experiencing exponential growth.
This is a key role and ideal for someone who thinks strategically, enjoys high-pace environments, passionate about owning product decisions and has experience building and scaling complex engineering systems.
What You’ll Do
- Actively ship production code to the web products
- Work closely with your dedicated product team
- Participate in product discussions to shape the product roadmap
- Have the opportunity to work on new and exciting features that will impact millions of lives
An Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Experience. You've built and ship products that have scaled to thousands or millions of users
- Customer obsession. You are passionate about the field and have the desire to build high quality product that serves customer needs
- Speed. You work quickly to generate ideas and know how to decide which things can ship now and what things need time
- Focus. We’re a high-growth startup with a busy, remote team. You know how and when to engage or be heads down
- Collaboration. You know how to inspire, play, and negotiate with opinionated designers, marketers, and PMs
- Tech Stack: Vanilla JS, ReactJS, Redux, Firebase, Typescript
What We Offer
- A fast-growing environment where you can help shape the culture
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and hustle
- A hands-off approach so you can focus and do your best work
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A competitive salary, a collegiate atmosphere, and a commitment to building a great asynchronous culture
Think you’re a good fit for this job?
Tell us more about yourself and why you're interested in the role when you apply.
And don’t forget to include links to your portfolio and LinkedIn.
Not looking but know someone who would make a great fit?
Speechify is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Speechify does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.