Specright is looking to hire a Channel Partner Manager to accelerate sales through our channel partners. In this role, you will work with product partners, resellers, and consulting channel partners to increase deal flow, maximize annual contract value, and grow the Specright footprint. You will collaborate with the Specright sales team as well, working with account executives on both account strategy and individual sales. You will be a quota-carrying part of our sales team, reporting to the VP of Strategic Partnerships and working closely with the Specright sales management team.
Specright is a SaaS platform that fundamentally changes how brands, manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers manage and share product and packaging data. Specright serves a diverse customer base, including Fortune 500 and challenger brands across CPG, retail, food and beverage and manufacturing. Specright was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2020 and is loved by customers on G2 Crowd.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish strong relationships with partner account managers and key personnel at each partner
- Help channel partners put together QBRs and partner plans to ensure a cohesive strategy
- Identify the white space and new business opportunities for each channel partner
- Meet regularly with channel partners to drive leads & strategize on sales opportunities
- Assist Specright account executives on channel partner deals, co-selling with partner rep, and at times support the sale from prospecting to close when necessary
- Achieve annual quota targets based on contract value delivered through partner channels
- Deliver engaging training programs for partner sales reps, teaching them how to sell Specright
- Drive best practice adoption across channel partners, holding teams accountable to goals
- 3-5 years of channel partner sales experience
- SaaS experience, preferably supply chain, manufacturing, or consumer goods related
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, ideally MEDDPIC
- Experience in closing deals directly
- Fast learner, team player, can-do attitude, highly organized, execution-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and highly accountable
We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate than worry about making mistakes. Perks include equity packages, flexible work hours, weekly GrubHub credits, and full benefits. Specright is VC-backed, most recently closing a $30M Series B investment in July 2021, led by Sageview Capital, Pritzker Group, Mucker Capital, Okapi Venture Capital, and Fika Ventures. This is your opportunity to join a successful, growing team in a fun environment!