Specright is on a mission to become the go-to software tool for packaging, procurement, and supply chain professionals.
We are the first specification data management platform built around a modern tech stack. We help consumer goods and manufacturing companies manage their supply chains, providing a web-based app that improves the way packaging, ingredient, and product data is shared, analyzed, and audited.
Specright is venture-backed and fueled by aggressive growth targets. With revenue climbing rapidly, we’re looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our growing engineering team in Irvine, CA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with operations, sales, and product teams to design and scope out new features
- Architect/design solutions based on a requirements document
- Design a data schema that will evolve with the needs of a business
- Work with customer success to build out custom solutions to fit the needs of our customers
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years experience in Software Development
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce Development
- Experience in building complex software systems and communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with agile development
- Programming experience with Salesforce technologies (Apex, LWC, Lightning, Visualforce, etc...)
- Experience developing for managed packages
- Salesforce development certification is a plus
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
Specright is disrupting the $1 Trillion packaging acquisition and specifications industry. Our customers typically manage thousands to 10s of thousands of product SKU’s. Currently, most rely on PDFs, spreadsheets, emails, phone calls and less than user-friendly ERP / PLM systems to manage all aspects of their specification needs--from procurement to quality assurance. We believe that access to accurate specification data, plus the intelligence to make data-driven decisions is critical in today’s operating environment.
Although we are an early stage company, we have well-known companies as customers that believe what we believe. Companies like Dow Chemical, Johnson & Johnson, Flowers Foods (Wonder Bread, Nature's Own), The Wonderful Company (FIJI Water, Justin Wines), and J&J Snack Foods (Icee, Super Pretzel) trust us with their critical specification information, and rely on us to help them access the full power of that information to operate more efficiently.
Specright has a deep bench of product and packaging experts, and experienced technologists. Leadership has grown and sold successful packaging and technology companies, raised multiple rounds of VC capital including two rounds for Specright from select and prominent VC groups--we are well-funded and backed by some of the best.
Specright is headquartered in Irvine, CA. Preferred candidates live within commuting distance to Irvine, or are flexible to relocate.
We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.
- Competitive salaries & equity packages
- Open vacation policy & Flexible work hours
- Full benefits package that includes medical, vision, life, dental, 401k, etc