We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. Perks include equity packages, flexible work hours, catered lunch twice per week, and full benefits. Specright is VC-backed by Pritzker Group, Mucker Capital, Okapi Venture Capital, and Fika Ventures. Our customers include Johnson & Johnson, Caterpillar, Glossier, and Beyond Meat. This is your opportunity to join a successful, growing team in a fun environment!
Specright is looking to hire a Project Manager on our Customer Success team. In the Project Manager role you will be responsible for managing the implementation of key customer accounts, communicating product development requests to the Engineering and Business Analyst teams, and working with our Sales team to best service Specright’s customers. You will work cross-functionally with teams including sales, marketing, product management, and software engineering. In this role, you will work in Specright's headquarters office in Irvine.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) that is disrupting the $1 Trillion packaging and consumer products industries. Our customers typically manage thousands to 10s of thousands of product SKU’s – across ingredients, formulas, packaging, and products. Previously, most relied on PDFs, spreadsheets, emails, and less than user-friendly ERP / PLM systems to manage all aspects of their data needs--from procurement to quality assurance. Specright provides best-in-class architecture and flexibility that enables companies to reduce costs and empower efficiencies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help customers design, architect, and implement Specright
- Collaboratively define a project scope and deliverables for a successful customer implementation
- Proactively communicate timelines, deadlines, and action items both internally and externally
- Utilize project management software, including Asana and TaskRay
- Master an understanding of the Specright product to best interpret customer requirements into Specright product configuration requests
- Work with sales and marketing teams to keep customers informed of new product features and account growth opportunities
- Support software integration needs in collaboration with Specright software development team
- 1-5 years of project management experience required, ideally within a manufacturing industry
- Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Packaging or Supply Chain experience
- Salesforce.com knowledge preferred but not required
- The desire to dive head first into an early-stage technology environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly accountable