Specright is looking to hire a Business Analyst on our Customer Success team. In the BA role you will act as a project engineer responsible for implementing Specright for our customers, configuring the software within Salesforce.com, assisting with data import, and leading account setup. You will work cross-functionally with teams including sales, marketing, product management, and software engineering. In this role, you will get the chance to work with customers such as Johnson & Johnson, FIJI Water, Glossier, and Beyond Meat.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 CPG and manufacturing companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help customers design, architect, and implement Specright
- Work with a Project Manager to define a scope and deliverables for a successful implementation
- Configure objects, layouts, and workflows in Specright with Salesforce.com admin functions
- Assist with data imports, quality checks, and verification of client data
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed through each successful stage of the project’s development
- Work one-on-one with clients in the following industries: beauty and cosmetics, consumer goods, packaging, food & beverage, wine & spirits, automotive, and chemicals
- Salesforce.com admin experience preferred but not required
- Software configuration and/or development experience
- The desire to dive head first into a tech startup environment
- Fast learner, team player, can-do attitude, highly organized, execution-oriented
- Manufacturing or packaging experience is a plus!
We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate than worry about making mistakes. Perks include equity packages, flexible work hours, catered lunch twice per week, and full benefits. Specright is VC-backed by Pritzker Group, Mucker Capital, Okapi Venture Capital, and Fika Ventures. This is your opportunity to join a successful, growing team in a fun environment!