Director of Marketing
Specright is looking for a driven, early career sales professional to generate leads and create new customer opportunities. The successful Sales Development Representative will have experience in a B2B enterprise environment, knowledge of consumer goods and manufacturing, and bring a passion for sales growth. Successful SDRs will have a path to becoming an Account Executive as we continue our explosive growth.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Find relevant sales leads at predetermined Fortune 1000 companies
- Utilize online tools including LinkedIn and ZoomInfo to capture leads
- Qualify new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation
- Demonstrate the value of our offering via email and phone calls
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups
- Shadow our Sales Executive in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for your next role on the Specright sales team.
- BA/BS degree from a great school
- The desire to dive head first into an early-stage tech startup environment
- Exposure to Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills
- You should be detail-oriented – a great writer, speaker, and listener
- A drive for both personal and team success
- A passion for happy prospects – set the stage for effective sales follow-up
- Adaptability – evolve quickly in our rapidly changing environment
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning for years to come
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Equity participation
- Full benefits package that includes health, life, dental, 401k, etc.