Director of Marketing
Specright is looking for a marketing manager to grow with the company as we rapidly scale. In this role, the marketing manager will plan, strategize, and execute key marketing initiatives. As a startup, Specright offers a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for a marketing manager to learn and practice new skills quickly while interfacing with senior executives at the company. The manager will also play a key role in growing the marketing department and culture at Specright.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and manage marketing campaigns
- Leverage marketing technology such as the website, email, and social to activate campaigns
- Create marketing content such as blog posts and research articles
- Partner with sales on sales enablement activities
- Assist in the production of field events such as conferences, customer dinners, or webinars
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: strong communications and marketing skills a must, experience in B2B a plus
- Specific skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Technology we use: Wordpress, Pardot, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads (candidate can have prior experience or willingness to learn)
- Personal characteristics
- Fast learner, team player, can-do attitude, highly organized, execution-oriented