Specright is looking for a Customer Success Intern. During the internship you will take part in the on-boarding experience for prospects and customers, assisting with data import, account setup, add-on services, and education on how to use the Specright platform. You will work cross-functionally with teams including sales, on-boarding, engineering, and implementation.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
*All interns must be enrolled in school at the time of there internship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help customers design, architect, and implement Specright during onboarding and the sales process.
- Help to define a project scope and a list of deliverables for a successful customer implementation.
- Assist with data imports, quality checks, and verification of client data.
- Manage timelines and expectations for turnaround times for project deliverables.
- Collaborate and support the Sales team throughout the sales and custom demo cycle.
- Work with clients in the following industries: beauty and cosmetics, CPG, packaging, food, and chemical.
- Currently Enrolled in a BS/BA Program at the time of your internship.
- Packaging & Industrial Technology knowledge preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of Salesforce
- The desire to dive head first into an early-stage tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly accountable
Specright is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.
- Competitive salaries & equity packages
- Open vacation policy & Flexible work hours
- Full benefits package that includes medical, vision, life, dental, 401k, etc