The marketing intern will partner with the Director of Marketing on a variety of activities ranging from inbound sales support to marketing campaign development and execution. As a startup, Specright offers a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for a marketing intern to learn and practice new skills quickly while interfacing with senior executives at the company.
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it’s packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing and auditing specifications.
*All interns must be enrolled in school at the time of there internship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Craft objection handling messaging in partnership with inside sales
- Write marketing content such as blog posts and research articles
- Help produce events such as field dinners or webinars
- Leverage marketing technology such as the website, email, and social to activate campaigns
- Education level: Must be currently enrolled in BS/BA program
- Experience: strong communications skills a must, experience in B2B a plus
- Specific skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Wordpress, Pardot, and LinkedIn Ads (not a must, but candidate will gain exposure)
- Fast learner
Specright is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.
- Competitive salaries & equity packages
- Open vacation policy & Flexible work hours
- Full benefits package that includes medical, vision, life, dental, 401k, etc