Specright is on a mission to become the go-to software tool for packaging, procurement, and supply
chain professionals. We are the first specification data management platform built around a modern tech stack. We help
consumer goods and manufacturing companies manage their supply chains, providing a web-based
app that improves the way packaging, ingredient, and product data is shared, analyzed, and audited.
Specright is venture-backed and fueled by aggressive growth targets. With revenue climbing rapidly,
we’re looking for a Software Engineering Intern to join our growing engineering team in Irvine, CA.
*All interns must be enrolled in school at the time of there internship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work under the supervision and guidance of a more senior engineer to develop features for our core managed package
- Collaborate with operations, sales, and product teams to develop customer specific customizations
- Develop backend code with Apex
- Write unit tests in Apex
- Develop front end code with Visualforce and Lightning
- Basic understanding of software engineering principles and best practices
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Critical thinking and willingness to learn new things
- Exposure to back-end technologies like Java, C#, C/C++
- Exposure to version control systems (preferable Git)
Specright is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.
- Competitive salaries & equity packages
- Open vacation policy & Flexible work hours
- Full benefits package that includes medical, vision, life, dental, 401k, etc