Specright is on a mission to become the go-to software tool for packaging, procurement, and supply
chain professionals. We are the first specification data management platform built around a modern tech stack. We help
consumer goods and manufacturing companies manage their supply chains, providing a web-based
app that improves the way packaging, ingredient, and product data is shared, analyzed, and audited.
Specright is venture-backed and fueled by aggressive growth targets. With revenue climbing rapidly,
we’re looking for a Software Engineering Intern to join our growing engineering team in Irvine, CA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work under the supervision and guidance of a more senior engineer to fix bugs and
develop new features
- Ramp-up on Salesforce technologies
- Basic understanding of software engineering principles and best practices
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Critical thinking and willingness to learn new things
- Exposure to back-end technologies like Java, C#, C/C++
- Exposure to version control systems (preferable Git)
Specright is headquartered in Irvine, CA. Preferred candidates live within commuting distance to Irvine, or are flexible to relocate.
We are an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It’s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.
- Competitive salaries & equity packages
- Open vacation policy & flexible work hours