A digital storyteller extraordinaire
Are you a dynamic, highly flexible, and driven individual who excels under pressure and tight time constraints? Do you poses exceptional organizational skills and meticulous when it comes to attention to details? Do you have a passion for E-commerce and driving brands through digital channels? If so, let’s chat!
How you’ll make a difference:
- Play a key role in the marketing content upload, CMS management (Hybris WCMS) and content marketing for Specialized.com.
- Create brand appropriate web categories and stories based upon merchandising strategy and product launch schedules.
- Be responsible for a multitude of tasks across the website relating to web merchandising and e-commerce marketing, including quality assurance of all content features and marketing assets before release to the customer and international country managers.
- Attend various meetings and will work collaboratively with Marketing, Merchandising, Web Development and Creative teams to insure accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Must be comfortable working with technical systems and troubleshooting web issues.
- Build event pages and hidden links to support online promotions and email campaigns
- Proof all areas of UAT to ensure accuracy of images, copy, pricing and product categorization
What you’ll need to win:
- Ability to create compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics.
- Knowledge of and experience using content management systems; familiarity with Hybris a big plus.
- Proactive problem-solver that can identify and resolve technical issues before they go out to the customer; consistent follow-through until resolution is critical to success
- 1 year experience with web-based product, content, or catalog management applications.
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Visual merchandising experience, preferably web merchandising.
- Competency pulling reports and interpreting basic website analytics. Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus.
- A passion for cycling, retail and ecommerce in today’s marketplace.