Product lover who’s an aficionado at detail and organization
Are you a highly-organized leader who geeks out on product and appreciates process? Do you enjoy the challenge of bringing people together to align around a common goal that directly impacts the consumer? Specialized is looking for an experienced and passionate product manager to join the team and help create the future of next-level service in the bicycle industry. We’re a group of riders creating solutions to serve our fellow riders with the best products, tools, and support in the business, and we’re looking for the right person to join the team and elevate our game into the future.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Create and maintain the product line for Service & Warranty: work closely with product development teams to ensure thorough knowledge of inline products. Leverage this insight to build a Service & Warranty product line that supports keeping riders off their feet and on two wheels
- Keep projects on track and deliver: be a cross-functional leader and influencer by driving timeline management and execution of key deliverables to ensure successful product launches
- Drive processes for data integrity: ensure ERP and PLM systems are complete and accurate, and have the underlying processes to make them so. Provide direction to internal partner teams in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Develop communication strategy and process: Provide a team of global stakeholders with transparent and logical presentation of current and future products. Ensure clarity and understanding of products and timeline.
- Process Optimization: Continually find opportunities to improve the way we work
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Ability to think out of the box and help set a new path; embrace change.
- Ability to work with passion, curiously dig for answers not obviously found and do it all with a humble attitude. The “how” is of equal importance to the “what.”
- Ability to communicate with detail, ensuring very clear direction and expectations to all team members.
- Experience in product or project management, with proven track record for completing projects on time and on target
- Thorough knowledge of bicycles and bicycles parts
- Business acumen with ability to think big picture
- Experience working in cross-cultural environments
- Ability to work in very detailed product and project management systems
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally twice per year.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate cyclist
- 3+ years in Product or Project Management
- Strong knowledge of bicycle parts
- Expert in Excel
- Proven leader with impeccable communication skills
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth, and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.