Spread the love of cycling.
Are you passionate about sales and building long lasting relationships? Do you pride yourself in being an expert in your brand and empowering your customers through product education? Can you hold your own in a fast paced environment where change is not only guaranteed it’s a daily activity? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Align sales techniques and coordinate promotional programs with company marketing strategies
- Cultivate a retailer community in your sales territory to connect with riders
- Keep retailers happy by fielding their customer service needs and being their voice within the organization
- Help inform the sales pipeline by contributing to sales forecast and providing insights into your territory
- Drive success for your territory by maintaining a call schedule and sales plan
- Roll-out product education and brand awareness programs with retailers and riders
- Coach retailers on product merchandising display for our product and maintain our visual brand in stores
- Become a powerful brand advocate to your customers by attending industry events and technical product trainings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Consultative sales approach with stellar negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain develop rapport and maintain good relations with retailers and riders
- Public speaking and presenting are second nature – you’re a natural communicator, both written and oral
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with the ability to work without close supervision
- Tech savvy with experience in Microsoft Office applications
- 2+ years direct sales experience in a wholesale distribution environment with knowledge of a specialty sport industry - bonus points for Specialized and/or bicycle product knowledge
- College Degree in Business or Marketing related field
- Must have a valid driver license, clean driving record and a willingness to travel extensively
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.